Clinical Services International is a global leader of pharmaceutical products and services for clinical trials.
We do Sourcing and Distribution of medicines, Generics, Diagnostics and Medical Devices throughout the world, supplying the clinical trials that develop tomorrow’s medicines.
We have supplied medicines all over the world and we have operations in UK, Germany, Denmark, Japan and USA.
We manage the entire supply chain and offer tailor-made solution for clinical trials. We have grown very significantly, and we are now looking to appoint a Pharmaceutical Sales Associate.
Pharmaceutical Sales Associate is responsible for managing client requests and projects from enquiry to completion.
Reporting to the Director of Operations, you will be responsible for clients located all over the world and fulfil all day-to-day operations and duties.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Answering customer enquiries
• Processing orders
• Contacting suppliers and accurately managing quotations
• Updating customer records
• Organising deliveries
• Providing after-sales support
• Building and maintaining relationships of trust with clients and suppliers
• Produce sales reports, perform research on clinical trials and analysis on medicines use
• Support marketing efforts and liaise with marketing department, attend conferences
Key Skills & Experience required:
• Bachelor of Science Degree, Master’s degree desirable
• Strong self-motivation and flexible team-member
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Strong analytical, problem-solving and numeracy skills
• Self-starter with exceptional organisational skills
• Ability to multi-task and prioritise between tasks
• Ability to do research and use databases
• Previous sales support experience desirable but not necessary
• Competent in the use of Microsoft Office Software, particularly Excel
In return we offer:
An amazing opportunity to contribute to a fast growing, pharmaceutical company and potentially move along our subsidiaries
A 'can do' culture where you will be encouraged to get involved in a range of exciting initiatives and to introduce new ideas, work directly with some of the largest Pharmaceutical companies
A warm, welcoming environment based in Central London
The opportunity to learn new skills and ongoing personal development and career opportunities
Competitive salary dependent on experience, 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holiday, Pension Scheme, great working environment.
What’s in it for you?
Career Progression: You will be able to develop your career with a wide variety of opportunities and work with highly experience people in the industry
From continuing your professional development in clinical services, to engaging with Blue Chip Pharmaceutical clients all over the world
Develop scientific knowledge and expertise in clinical trials and drug development