15th – 16th March, NH Milano Congress Centre, Italy
We are attending Clinical Trial Supply Europe 2023 at the NH Milano Congress Centre, Italy on the 15th and 16th of March 2023.
If you would like to arrange a meeting to discuss your clinical trial requirements with our Managing Director, Vanessa Dekou. Our team of experts will also be available at Booth 13 to answer any questions you may have.
You can find out more about the upcoming event by clicking here.
Join CSI’s discussions at CTS Milan
Day one - Vanessa Dekou, Managing Director, CSI
Vanessa Dekou will be chairing on the 15th of March, and will be presenting and moderating the following discussions:
- 8:20 – Chairperson Vanessa Dekou’s opening remarks
- 15:00 – [Stream A] Presenting: “Holistic approach to effective clinical trial supply strategies: beyond comparator sourcing”
- 15:30 – [Stream A] Moderating the panel discussion on: “Running your clinical trial internationally: overcoming logistical challenges to maximise supply chain efficiency panel discussion"
- 17:30 – Chairperson Vanessa Dekou’s closing remarks
Day two - Andrea Giochetta, Director of Strategy and Business Development, CSI
Andrea Giochetta, our Director of Strategy and Business Development, will be chairing the event on 16th March and moderating a discussion:
- 8:50 – Chairperson Andrea Giochetta’s opening remarks
- 11:30 – [Stream A] Moderating the panel discussion on: Operational agility: the importance of maintaining flexibility in your clinical supply chain
- 16:00 – Chairperson Andrea Giochetta’s closing remarks
If you’ve not yet booked your ticket to CTS Europe, you can do so by clicking here.